Taking Over Singapore

Its a BOOMZ country

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

9 more days...to hell !

hey dudes and dudets..today was quite a tiring day for me..
had PE in the morning..played floorball,
wanted to play soccer but nobody wants to play.. shit right.
one time, i was like chasing the ball from saf...
but was tired to chase after it for so long..guess wat i did..
i threw the floorball stick at her stick..the ball then went somewhere else..
i was laughing a lot sia..funny like hell !..throw sticks..should make a sport out of it..
oh ya..i made a prediction for tomorrow..i will need to stay back during recess ! wth!
haha..i hvnt finish my fnn coursework..dang it..but i dont mind..a lot of ppl hvnt done oso..
i got a lot of company in the comp lab ....
oh my gucci, prada! aisyah! there is no excuse for not finishing the coursework...:)
 anyhoo..i miss my brother ! zaid ! he is at school now..will be picking him up later...
owe him an ice cream..cost me $1..! dude, dont be so cheap..

Zaid !
my lil B !